puerto morelos long term rentals
Puerto Morelos is in the northern part of the Riviera Maya just 20 minutes south of the Cancun International Airport, a perfect place to look for the options Puerto Morelos Long term Rentals in town or port side.
. With its iconic lighthouse, Puerto Morelos is one of the oldest communities on Mexico’s Caribbean coast. Today, the town is known for its National Marine Park, which is part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef. Divers and snorkelers appreciate the beauty of the sea and the friendliness of the community.
Puerto Morelos real estate long term rentals
PUERTO MORELOS HOUSE FOR RENT
Located in the residential ALDEA KA´AN of Puerto Morelos, only a few minutes drive away from Puerto Morelos town and beach in a native jungle environment. Ideal getaway for couples, small families looking for a quiet and relaxed ambience.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Equiped kitchen
- 24h security
- community pool
PUERTO MORELOS MEXICO RENTALS
Puerto Morelos, Mexico is a sleepy fishing village just 15 minutes south of the Cancun Airport, in the State of Quintana Roo. We enjoy quiet waters that are a National Park and some of the best snorkeling in the world!
It is also 25 minutes from the exciting town of Playa del Carmen. The Mayan Ruin sites of Tulum (1 hour), Coba (1.5 hours), Chichen Itza (2 hours), and Ek Balam (1.5 hours) can be easily viewed on a day trip.
PUERTO MORELOS INFOS
Puerto Morelos has an wide selection of restaurants — the best of any small town on the coast! From corner cafes to award-winning gourmet cuisine, there is something for everyone. Enjoy the freshest fish, lobster, Yucatan, Oriental, Italian, Argentinean, and Continental menus. Plus, you are only minutes away from the incredible selection of restaurants that Cancun and Playa del Carmen have to offer.
- Chedraui Grocery Store at Highway Intersection – There is a Chedraui Grocery Store at the Puerto Morelos Intersection of Highway 307. It has a large selection of foods, meats, cheeses, wines, beer, and liquor. (Most find the selection at Chedraui sufficient enough that a trip to Cancun’s groceries are not needed.)
- Chedraui Select Grocery Store in Downtown – There is a Chedraui Grocery Store at the Puerto Morelos, almost two blocks south of the town square. It has a selection of foods, meats, cheeses, wines, beer, and liquor.
- Super Aki – Another large chain grocery store located just north of Chedraui along Highway 307.
- La Europea – There is a small La Europea wines/liquors in the Pemex Gas Station Store that is on the road that leads from the highway into downtown Puerto Morelos.
- Fruit and Veggie Stands – West of the highway you’ll find numerous produce stands with fresh fruits and veggies.
- Tortillaria – You can pick up fresh/hot tortillas from the local Tortillaria on Av. Ninos Heroes.
- Puerto Morelos Market – Every Wednesday morning, there is fresh produce market in the Town Square (beside the church) that offers great fruits, veggies, and other local goods. Usually set up by 7am and cleaned out by 10/11am.
Many stores, vendors, and restaurants in town only accept cash, so you will want to have cash in addition to your credit card while enjoying your Puerto Morelos Long Term Rentals.
- Money Exchange: There is a money exchange located in the Puerto Morelos Town Square. There is another located in the CI Banco, located in the storefronts of the Chedraui grocery store.
- ATM Machines: Using an ATM is will give you the best exchange rate on your money. For security, we recommend using the ATM that is in the CI Banco, located in the storefronts of the Chedraui grocery store.
- There is no place that will exchange or accept Traveler’s Checks.
Let your cell phone provider know that you will be traveling to Mexico. Often, they have a package that you can add to your cell service which will allow you to use your phone and data in Mexico.
Puerto Morelos has several computer/internet cafes that offer high speed internet services.
Most Puerto Morelos Long Term Rentals do not have laundry machines (Check your Amenities list to be certain.). However, there are several laundromats (“Lavandarias”) in town. All offer drop-off service. The price is generally 12 pesos/kilo and your clothes are ready for pick-up within 24 hours. Washed, Dried, Folded, and Bagged in less than 24 hours for only 12 pesos! It’s the best deal in town!!
Puerto Morelos long term rentals by owners
Long term rentals in Puerto Morelos
Build your house in Puerto Morelos with experts in this field.
Find all the real estate investment opportunities in Puerto Morelos!
Contact professional to manage your house in Puerto Morelos.