Board a catamaran and cruise through the clear Caribbean waters of the Puerto Morelos lagoon. Enjoy a drink and take in beautiful views of the coast. Once you arrive at the secret sandbar, hop out for a swim in the warm water or try stand up paddle boarding. Have a delicious lunch and relax in the lounge areas before your return.
Sail through the tranquil waters of Puerto Morelos National Park and stop at our Secret Sandbar where you can swim, relax and enjoy an alfresco lunch aboard our catamaran.
Marina La Bonita , Sm 31 Mza 1 Lte 8, Bahia Petempich, KM 328 carretera Chetumal-Cancún, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Marina La Bonita is Located nest to the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, halfway between Cancun International Airport and Puerto Morelos.
Departure Time 9:30 AM
Return Details This activity will end right where it started.
- Whats Included : Lunch Alcoholic Beverages Use of stand up paddle board and floating mat Towels Use of lockers and showers Bottled water
- Whats no Included : Dock Fee (15 USD per person) Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Time Approx : 4 hours
- Language : Español, English
- Perfect for kids and non-swimmers
- Small group size guaranteed
- Lunch and unlimited drinks included
- Paddle boards, towels, and showers available